[Bf-docboard] Do we need a Blender Manual?

Willie Pierce knightwalkr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 08:34:27 CET 2012

As a note I personally prefer a written explanation on how tools work.  Maybe a base tutorial on how to use them but written out tutorials and explanations.

Video tutorials are nice but I like having written out explanations so if you have to look something up you don't have to scrub all through a set of videos; instead you can simply skim through the writing to find the section you need and look at what you need.

Sent from my iPad