[Bf-docboard] Wiki upgrade 2011

Jared Reisweber jaredr122 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 15:58:21 CEST 2011

Thanks. Ignore the name change column. I thought that wiki pages could maybe
benefit from having a section with relevant hotkeys, but that was just an
idea. Red means blank, yellow means In Progress, and green means Done.

Regarding the sandbox navtree, the index is still using the old layout
syntax, so the navtree is displaying the contents of the sandbox subpages
still, rather than the actual page contents. I'll need to fix that