[Bf-docboard] Wiki upgrade 2011

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 06:19:22 CEST 2011

Fantastic organized work, Jared!

Some suggestions:
What do the different background colors mean in Sheet1?
Why are the two columns blank? ("name change?" and "Hotkeys?")
Are the wiki pages supposed to have hotkeys?

In your sandbox TOC, the Nav tree looks severely pruned (positively
frost-bitten :)).
If the tree is fully functional, people would be able to see the merit
in your proposed changes more easily. Just my two cents...

Luca, is there a plan to formally review+approve the re-organized TOC
proposed by Jared?

Regards,
Narayan