[Bf-docboard] Redirecting old 2.3 docs: help needed!

Fade S fade_docboard_blender at ymail.com
Sat Nov 5 21:22:41 CET 2011

Hi all,

On 11/05/2011 02:30 PM, mindrones wrote:
> I see Irve in irc quite often; Fade, never tried to join #blenderwiki?

Sometimes. I don't normally see many people in the chat

when I do join, but I suspect that's just because I'm in Australia
and several timezones removed from most people here.

>What about: Irve -> A | Fade -> B, so I can go ahead on other stuff? :)

No worries. I'll work on that over the next few days and report back

when I'm done.

Thanks for the explanation over the redirects too. Make much more
sense now. :)

Regards
Fade