[Bf-docboard] Blender.org education/help section

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Fri May 20 09:09:10 CEST 2011

> > 3. Can that script include OCR (with Tesseract etc)?
> >     (we need an easy-to-use integrated script)
>
> OCR isn't needed, the text can be retrieved directly from the string

Sorry I didn't get this part. Does the script capture an image or string?

> > We will definitely need the OCR'd text along with each screenshot.
> > A typical example is to describe what each control does.
>
> no, we don't need ocr the text is available directly.

Sorry I didn't quite get this.

Let me make my point clearer with an example:
See-
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.5/Manual/Interface/Configuration/Editing

There, the text from the screeenshot is repeated, ad then detailed
explanation is added.

If the script can produce the text of all controls, that's great. Otherwise
we will need a tool to capture it.

-Narayan