[Bf-docboard] Blender.org education/help section

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon May 16 12:32:54 CEST 2011

Hi Gottfried & John & others,

I've checked with Tom, and the list bf-webcontent indeed became
inactive last year. It's still the best place to join to discuss work
on blender.org though.

Join it here:

As for Blender code, we can simply define "ownership" on sections on
our website based on who does the actual job first. Where no ownership
is in place, we can try to assign work in consensis, or I'll just
personally approve things to speed up work. :)

Thanks,

-Ton-