[Bf-docboard] Hello,

Willie Pierce knightwalkr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:42:01 CEST 2011

I'll admit the tree and bush generator seems nice but I'm assuming your refering to leaves.  I don't know how hard it would be to build a random leaf generator.  You'd have to include a database of leaf types

--------

Willie Pierce
The Experts
Cell 270-256-0640
Pls excuse any spelling errors sent from iPhone.