[Bf-docboard] Comments on the refactored manual

Raindrops From Sky raindrops.fromsky at gmail.com
Wed May 12 11:41:13 CEST 2010

Hi all,

This is my first-ever post in a mailing list.
I am also new to this format of wiki (I have authored a lot of pages on a
Mediawiki site with different format).
The distinction between talk/discussion pages is not clear to me.
So please pardon any missteps on both counts!
Any help is appreciated!
--------

I want to contribute to manual for Blender 2.5.
While searching for the appropriate place to edit, I came across the new
refactored version of the manual (in the "sandbox" path).

Will the new manual for Blender 2.5 follow this new structure described in
the sandbox branch?
Or is it still a proposal?

In that case, I have some suggestions about the structure of the new manual,
here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta_talk:Sandbox/NewAnimation

Kindly give your views.

Thanks and regards,