[Bf-docboard] Japanese Document Page

mindrones mindrones at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 09:23:19 CET 2010

Hi,

On 12/16/2010 01:34 AM, MTR wrote:

> Then I tried to add Japan's flag to the flags row and checked the
translation guides
> but couldn't find how to do it.

I've added the japanese flag in the header, it's simple but you need to
know a bit the templates.

On 12/16/2010 04:06 AM, Juan Dario Rodas M. wrote:

> Just my two cents... Shouldn't we be using "JP" instead of "JA" for the Japanese Documentation in the Wiki? I guess we use the standard country codes defined in the ISO 3166-1,
>
> http://www.iso.org/iso/english_country_names_and_code_elements

In the translation guidelines page
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Guides/i18n#References
there's the wikipedia page I'm using as a reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes

>From that it would seem that JA is correct, I'd stick to that to  be
consistent.

Takeshi,

I moved JA/* pages out of the sandbox, they seem complete.

Welcome aboard! :)

Regards,
Luca