[Bf-docboard] Japanese Document Page

Juan Dario Rodas M. jdrodas at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 04:06:29 CET 2010

Hi!

Just my two cents... Shouldn't we be using "JP" instead of "JA" for the Japanese Documentation in the Wiki? I guess we use the standard country codes defined in the ISO 3166-1,

http://www.iso.org/iso/english_country_names_and_code_elements

Thank you Takeshi for your help!

Juan Dario Rodas (JuanD)
Spanish Wiki Blender volunteer