[Bf-docboard] Proposal to postpone documentation start to beta 2.54 (means september)

Louis du Pisani louisdupisani at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 09:10:58 CEST 2010

Ok, well I'm chomping at the bit here... but maybe I have more enthusiasm than experience

And I don't really want to tread on anyone's toes, so I can review stuff for anyone that needs some help.
Or maybe I can make screenshots that correspond to 2.49 functionality? They can always be replaced. (for instance we can put a little v2.53 label in the right bottom corner?)