[Bf-docboard] Wiki Update - Keep the Momentum going!

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 18:51:26 CET 2009

Call to Wiki Documentors: Help us get ready for for 2.5

We have massive amounts of outdated wiki material. Recent efforts have
reorganized the wiki, but individual subjects are still missing or
outdated. The complete list is at

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Meta:Wiki_Tasks#User_Manual

so
please, if you have wiki rights, please please take one page or one
item from that list, and tackle it to the best of your ability within
the next month, so we have a good baseline for the next release. If we all build on the reorg effort, we can keep the momentum going! Thanks!

--Roger
Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.