[Bf-docboard] Updates and pre-Apricot work

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 14:46:15 CEST 2008

Hey everyone, I just wanted to remind everyone if you were not at Sunday's meeting that I have volunteered to put together a list of document updates that need to be done in light of the upcoming Apricot (2.48?) release. I spent about three hours Sunday updating the wiki main Game_Engine page http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Game_Engine , so now it is sensible and ready to be filled out with better content. This note especially goes out to:

	* [to do] - Features coded by Ben2610
	* [to do] - Features coded by malCando
	* [to do] - Features coded by venomgfx
	* [to do] - Features coded brecht
	* [to do] - Features coded campbell/ideasman42
	* [to do] - Features coded chris
whom are rumored to have put in a lot of hard work on the BGE. If you guys would either post links to any doco/release notes you have, or email me the links to those, I can put those links in the To-Do list page. The purpose of the links to give an author a starting point from which to write a topic page.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA