[Bf-docboard] Translation of Blender Essential. Is it legal?

Jury Azovtzev gumanoed at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 22:15:55 CEST 2008

We finished translation of the book. Now we edit text and do some format
fixes.

On the Soft Tool expo in Moscow one of out project team member meet
publisher. He told about the book and publisher was intrested.

Now i would like ask you about licens and contacts of Roland Hees.

What do i need to do to get permision to publish the russian variant of the
book?
What license is fore Disk Content? Can i copy it and distribute with the
book?

Thenx.

--
With best regards.