[Bf-docboard] Pre-2.45 User Manual cleanup request

Kenneth Styrberg kenneth.styrberg at bredband.net
Thu Jan 31 23:16:54 CET 2008

One thing that would help updating the manual is for all commiters to
mark in the commit log that this commit will force an update in the
manual. For example new hotkeys or changed menus/panels and of course
new functions. Trying to keep up reading commit logs to discover where
changes are made is near impossible.

Just an idea...

//Kenneth