[Bf-docboard] Pre-2.50 Particles preparation

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 20:03:22 CET 2008

WIKI AUTHORS: I've taken the liberty of starting a Sandox page for this discussion. I see that for this complicated thang, all the resources of the Wiki must work together. Please visit and comment so we can move forward in a comprehensive manner. thanks.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA