[Bf-docboard] Pre-2.45 User Manual cleanup request

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 14:51:17 CET 2008

This is a shout out to all wiki User Manual authors. Keeping the manual up-to-date is always a challenge, and even more so considering how far we have come. However, we must try, and we've set up a process to make it easy to update and make sure that people don't trip over each other.

 I've started planning the User Manual updates for 2.50, and am embarrassed to say that there is a LOT of old stuff that still needs to be done. For example, here is a list of 27 pages that have not been touched or verified since version 2.31!

 There are lots of known upgrades that have not been properly documented:
 2.42 has 16 features than need explanation. 2.43 gave us 26 that have yet to be discussed, and 2.44 gave us 7. There are still 19 known features or issues with the user manual as it relates to 2.31.

 So, please visit the pages I have linked and let's clear out all the old stuff, especially the 2.3x release stuff, so we can move forward. Thanks! I will be happy to be project coordinator and reviewer for any material.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA