[Bf-docboard] Witolds tutorial for installing and using spe4 and winpdb in blender.

Jeff Blank planegoofy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 02:40:21 CET 2008

Hi all..
It was under writers guide at the end under new pages.  Please take a look
at my tutorial page and give any recommendations...  All credit for the
actual tutorial goes to witold, I just reformatted and cleaned up the text
and screenshots.

I do have a couple of questions though.  i was thinking of breaking it up
into multiple pages before I put a link on the python page in the wiki.  How
do you carry the chapter numbers to each of the indivdual table of
contents.  I want each table of contents to increment as you move through
the chapters.  Does this make sense?

I still need to add the appendices as well. Thanks everyone.

Jeff