[Bf-docboard] Essential Blender translation. Need your help with illustrations.

Jury Azovtzev gumanoed at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 08:58:08 CEST 2008

Hallo!

At the beginning of this summer we (blender users from
blender3d.org.ua) started a project to translate Essential Blender for
russianspeaking blender artists.

The project goes well, but we faced a problem with some missing
illustrations. Moslty, illustrations are in pdf version of the book.
But, yesterday i found very strange thing. In pdf versionof the book
is NOT PRESENT a wholechapter 13.1, which present in wiki version on
the blender.org.   (you can checkit yourself. There is
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Books/Essential_Blender_%28text%29/Chapter_13_1
  but there is not this chapter in
http://nvanimstudios.wordpress.com/2008/06/23/essential-blender-update/
)

I would like ask people who have got paperversion of the book to help.
Can you please scann "Chapter 13: Composite and Rendering: Tutorial"
and send pictures to cut illustrations from it.

May be someone already have got all illustrations in dig and can send it?

Hope for your partisipation :)

P.s.
We hold project on the http://b3d.mezon.ru/index.php/Essential_Blender

--