[Bf-docboard] Arabic interface

M. Bashir Al-Noimi hali83 at cec.sy
Thu Nov 23 22:16:45 CET 2006

Tom M wrote:

> Sorry for not responding earlier, it was on my todo list :)
Don't worry about it, but i felt bad when i posted my message into the
maillist + projects e-mail :-) , and nobody answer me although i founds
lot of e-mails everyday .

>> 1- The interface was wrong (1.jpg and its correction) although i
>> used UTF-8 encoding for *.po file. what's wrong !?
>> http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/22/140272/01.jpg
>> http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/22/140272/correction.jpg
>
> Not sure but please file a bug in our bug tracker. (you will need to
> create an account).
>
> http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=125&group_id=9&func=browse
>
>> 2- Arabic language need Bidi mode (Right to left), the default layout of
>> blender is Left to right, how we can solve this problem ?

I've posted a new bug at this link:
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=5302&group_id=9&atid=125

> for now you could get the file from ubuntu rosetta - they do their own
> extractions - however they will only be current to 2.37, hopefully
> they will import a more recent build of blender soon.  I'll be looking
> into getting updated pos into CVS but not sure when that will happen.
> Since pos can generally be merged with future versions and the changes
> will be small, it might be best to just use the most up to date you
> can find for now.

i don't what is "ubuntu rosetta" (what is the relation with
blender.org), but can you give me a link for it ?

--
Best Regards تحياتي
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi محمد بشير النعيمي

My Blog مدونتي
http://www.hali-sy.com/blog