[Bf-docboard] Tables VS Divs

David Millet david at tellim.com
Tue Feb 28 17:01:34 CET 2006

Hey folks,

I made changes to this page:

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/Current_Projects

The Current Projects menu is now laid out in divs instead of tables.
Generally speaking, CSS positioned divs are preferable for layout and
presentation:

http://davespicks.com/essays/notables.html
http://glish.com/css/
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/synd/2002/03/01/css_layout.html

I'm interested in knowing if there are any platform / browser
combinations in which the menu does not present well in it's current
state.  It looks great in all browsers & platforms I've been able to
test it on, so please let me know, send me a screenshot with OS &
browser information, if it doesn't appear correctly for you.

Thanks a bunch!

David Millet aka spiderworm