[Bf-docboard] Libre Graphics Meeting

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:51:18 CET 2006

Hi all,

I will be attending the Libre Graphics Meeting.

There I will perform three workshops:
- Introduction to Blender 3D
- Anatomy, modeling a human in Blender
- Anatomy, detailing a human in Blender

The first workshop will be an insight on how Blender works and were
stuff is located, I can't explain things in detail since it is a one
hour workshop.

The second workshop is focused in modeling a human body, just give it
the basic shapes. Half of the workshop I will spend on analysis of the
muscles and bones and how to translate them to 3D for an accurate flow.

The third workshop will be the second part on human anatomy modeling,
this time focused on techniques for detailing the model, but it will be
mostly focused on detailing the head.

Anyway, I was hoping to know if anyone else is going to the LGM and if
any is interested in doing some workshops on Animation and Rigging.

My best to all,

-- Rui --