[Bf-docboard] New empyt areas in the manual to be filled.

Will DeVore quartz13163 at distanthumans.info
Fri Aug 18 03:17:37 CEST 2006

Hi Jean,

I am picking backup where I left off . Some of the sections are new as a
result from Matt splitting things up. The parent links appear to have
the material that needs to be retrofitted into the child heading links;
to conform to the new template style.

For example the Modeling/Objects child link "Selecting Objects" contents
comes from the "Objects" link which is what I believe Matt was/is in the
process of doing. In time the parent and child contents will be
completely reorganized with duplicate info moving to the appropriate places.

I myself plan on splitting/moving content from the Objects link into
child headings; unless Matt says otherwise.

Under Matt's suggestion I will be taking the parent link contents and
retrofitting to the new template and at the same time removing/reducing
the prose.

If you want we can coordinate such that we don't run into each other. ;)

-Will.