[Bf-docboard] New empyt areas in the manual to be filled.

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:26:44 CEST 2006

Jean Montambeault wrote:
> Now there are quite a few sections in the manual that need to be filled.
> What is the status on them ? Anyone working on any of them.
>
> Also, it is easy to spot the empty ones but some others may need
> completion.
> It'd be nice to be able to spot these as easyly, if feasible.
>
> I'll have a week of so of free time starting Friday and I could use it
> to add a bunch of doc in a sprint.
>
> Jean
The node editor sections in the reference section are going to be moved
over to the manual, but I've been kindof sick lately and havn't yet
finished updating them to the new template.

Anyone who wants to work on them an do so, they're at
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Reference/Windows/Nodes

Once they're all updated to the new templates, we can move them to the
manual.

Joe