[Bf-docboard] Considerations for the next print version of the manual

Jef Jansen jef.jansen at telenet.be
Sat Apr 29 09:33:16 CEST 2006

Hey,

i'm Jef and working on some dutch papers for blender lessons , A few
ideas here.

A system of ring cover with detachable pages, replaceable pages
should do the job. Due to the fast development of blender this could
be a solution to stay up to date.
Then divide the informations in 2 volumes. One textbook containing
the text" and a few graphics, a second with color pages containing
the graphics. When  choosing well-considered the graphics makes that
the color pages can be used longer and in different sections of the
textbook and so controlling the costs.
The text book containing 2 sections.
The first with a theoretical approach (global terms CG , 2D, 3D) and
a second part with practical exercises

Just an idea

Greetings
Jef

Op 29-apr-06, om 04:14 heeft Tom M het volgende geschreven: