[Bf-docboard] Proposal for a new main page - language links on the lefts

kenden kenden at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 00:32:23 CEST 2006

Hello,

Instead of having a menu "This page in other language" at the top of
each page, maybe we could have a list of available languages on the
left, like wikipedia.org:
ex: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blender_(software)

Does somebody know how difficult that would be with mediawiki?
Would we have to create subdomains (en.wiki.blender.org,
es.wiki.blender.org, fr.wiki.blender.org, etc)?

Thanks,
kenden