[Bf-docboard] wiki --> PDF

none none lots.of.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 13:39:03 CEST 2006

I've got a basic script right now that more or less works but produces
fairly ugly output. The main things that are broken are images all
being the same size, and notes are not yet included.

Ideally I wanted to copy the look and feel of the blender 2.3 book,
but I'm not sure if that would ok copyright-wise... anyway I'm still
trying to install the trade gothic font that was used in that book
under latex and Its proving more difficult than writing the conversion
script!

I've got a preliminary conversion of the English and Italian manuals
available if anyone wants to take a look, very ugly and latexy at the
moment but that can be fixed

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~ajm/blender/manual_en.pdf
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~ajm/blender/manual_it.pdf

English one is up now, italian one is still uploading.. should be done
about 10mins after this email is received