[Bf-docboard] Part III: Preview panel, Review needed

Olivier Saraja olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Sun Apr 9 21:54:03 CEST 2006

Hey all,

after more than three months of silence, I'm at last available for some
documentation tasks, at least for a few weeks. I started again working on the
chapter III Materials I started on previously.

As I'm not familiar with wiki style, templates and so on, I'd like, please,
that a kind volunteer reviews my recent work:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Manual/PartIII/Preview

Please make all the necessary changes that are needed. Hopefully, I'll get
easier and easier with the Wiki style and less reviewing will be needed. But
until then, please backup me, someone :)

Cheers
--
OlivS
http://www.feeblemind.org