[Bf-docboard] Procedural Textures

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:46:20 CET 2005

hey olivS

It's all a mater of words at the end of the day. We can make Chris and
Tobias happy now by making them shake hands and appolgies but at the end of
the day some else sooner or later will soound as though they claiming others
work. When using sum one else's work in a progect you've undertaken frase it
more along the lines of "i just finished updating the section ... on the
wiki" and no one will be be offend.

all the best for the future and thank you to both olivS and tobias for their
hard work in for filling the bender documentation dream.