[Bf-docboard] Couple of things

Alastair Mason alabandit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 09:27:58 CET 2005

Are you fimiliar with the currant wiki we have http://mediawiki.blender
.org/index.php/Manual/Manual or are you sugesting something new and more
dynamic.

the noob to pro book at wiki books is not a bad book but could use some
major improvements.http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro

I agree that we nee to maintain printed versions, the young generation has
been bought up on coputers but may still prefer paper back and supporing
blender is something we all like doing (broad hint)

i hear blender is all so look at starting a set of video tutorials for sale
from the web sight.

cheers
al