[Bf-docboard] Serious Issue: Versioning - Proposal

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Sun Nov 13 15:52:54 CET 2005

To me the multiple versions of different docs will spread thin the
already small resources of the project and result in multiple
badly-translated and fragmented copies of a document that *would* have
been one well-translated English copy. This just looks like a few people
make more work for themselves than they have time for. Focus the time
and effort on one translation I say.

Regards,
--Chris