New question: Reference part (was Re: [Bf-docboard] Contribution to Chapter 12: Area lights)

Olivier SARAJA (Linuxgraphic) olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Fri Nov 4 20:18:06 CET 2005

OK,
as promised, I sent by separate e-mail to Malefico and Stefano the tar.gz
about area lights.

A question now: some weeks ago, stress has been placed on writing the
reference part of the documentation. But this part is totally empty for now.
Should it be written from scratch? Will someone import from the old
documentation the material already written? What are we (volunteers) supposed
to do?

Cheers,
olivS

--