[Bf-docboard] New (Sub)Sections in the Blender Documentation Wiki

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Fri Nov 4 11:16:03 CET 2005

Well, let put it this way

Docbook was inherently structured, so splitting was easily handeled

Mediawiki is inherently unstructured, so splitting must be handled veery
carefully!

THe 'global table of contents' is not something automatic but maintained by
hand, so we must not let it 'explode'

The 'Light' part can be divided in more chapter, but each chapter must
remain a single wiki page otherwise consistency will be lost very easily.

Stefano