[Bf-docboard] Contribution to Chapter 10: Raytraced reflections

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 2 15:09:38 CET 2005

Hi, I wonder what happened with the work written by
Olivier about area lights, raytrace
reflection/transparencys and so on...

There's still missing a chapter about raytraced
shadows (it's there but it says "To be written") in
the original 2.3 docbook, maybe Olivier has written
something about it too that we could merge in wiki ?.

I'm willing to translate to spanish anything new.

Best regards

malefico.

 --- "Olivier SARAJA (Linuxgraphic)"

http://olivier.saraja.free.fr/DocBoard/ray-reflections.tar.gz