[Bf-docboard] Contributions: Area Lights Normal Maps

Olivier SARAJA (Linuxgraphic) olivier.saraja at linuxgraphic.org
Tue Aug 23 14:28:57 CEST 2005

OK,

I have these two contributions in mind for the Documentation project. One
about Area Lights:

http://feeblemind.homeip.net/dotclear/index.php/2005/01/02/9-didacticiel-les-aires-lumineuses---tutorial-area-lights

and the second about Normal Maps:

http://feeblemind.homeip.net/dotclear/index.php/2005/08/11/43-tutorial-blender-and-normal-maps

I'd like to have "heavy" feedback about the content of those two articles
before 'converting' them for the Documentation.

If I reviewed well the content of the documentation, there's nothing about
these two topics in the current docs.

First question: I can provide the XHTML source and pictures for these, "as
is". Is someone willing to make the DocBook conversion for me? I don't use
CVS, I don't know the DocBook syntax, and I'm not too much willing learning
it... But as some of you know (since Blender 1.68b!!!), I'm willing to
contribute Tutorials and Documentations on a regular basis :) using the
simplest medium I can: the XHTML writer from my blog, or Open Office...

Second question: these contributions to the Docs will be massively based on my
articles/tutorials from my blog... Could I keep the articles (in their
initial state) on the blog, or should I have to hide them so that the content
stays exclusive to the Documentation board?

Waiting for your kind input, guys! :)

Cheers

--
Olivier SARAJA