[Bf-docboard] About MediaWiki and DocBook

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Aug 21 16:17:30 CEST 2005

Op 21-aug-2005, om 15:58 heeft Jasper Mine het volgende geschreven:

> Print is more important than web

I think that this is one of those 'functional requirements' that need
further exploring. I don't agree with it..

> If you don't get it this time, I will think you are a bad candidate
> for document writing.  This is only my opinions however.

Ermmm... so if *you* write something that other people don't
understand, then *they* are bad candidates for document writing? :)

Cheers,

Bart