[Bf-docboard] About MediaWiki and DocBook

supadupafly131 at free.fr supadupafly131 at free.fr
Fri Aug 19 23:32:55 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I received your message David, and so I'm going to say yourself what I'm
thinking about all.
So just about the design itself, I think that MediaWiki is nicer than a standard
DocBook presentation, it could give Blenders' readers a nice overview of the
program. So me and Mum think it's nicer :D

About the other point of views, it can be a great idea than to have feedbacks,
so we can make the docs more and more on users' wantings, and also when people
can write samples too.

Anyway, if we go from DocBook to MediaWiki it won't be a big problem because all
the HTML tags will be accepted as well, and people who will want to write in
HTML will be also able to.

So I think my vote finally go on MediaWiki.

Now I go to bed, so good night all ;)

.Damien.