[Bf-docboard] Blender Documentation 2.4 planning

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Fri Aug 12 14:14:29 CEST 2005

Okie

you might have noticed that the empty skeleton is there.

Now we need to fill it up :)

What we need is a compact and efficient reference for the bunch of new
features added since 2.32, no need of tutorials, at this stage. There are 5
parts up to now, there will be appendices added but let's concentrate on
these.

I would love if at least four people volunteers to take direct
responsibility of each part. THis does not mean writing, just co-ordinating
writers of that part. I say four because I can coordinate a part, possibli
the Buttons one, but any other if noone claims it.

Again,

this shoud substitute current part II

so you are free, and encouraged to copy from current doc, describing things
avoid hotkey listings, instad describe menus, they also describe hotkeys.
Hotkeys will be in an appendix

when describing windows expecially 3D, with object and editmodes concentrate
on window operations, not on things done via panels and buttonwindow stuff,
not to duplicate items.

Any question?

Stefano