[Bf-docboard] Blender Documentation 2.4 etc.

Stefano Selleri stefano.selleri at unifi.it
Wed Aug 10 08:38:35 CEST 2005

Well,

> Would love to!  It would be helpful to see the latest
> compilation of the documentation

actually I uploaded new version yesterday :P
but in any case you need to get a CVS client and make your updates with that
since
changes are made on docbook sources, not HTML directly and DoxBook XML are
available only through CVS

> I cannot locate anything newer than
> several months old, and that seems to be just pieces
> of xml code, not the complete documentation.
Search better :P and that XML is the complete doc.

Anyway, I'll mail some work oganization plan later on today

Stefano