R: [Bf-docboard] Video tutorial collection

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Mon Nov 15 08:53:04 CET 2004

Hi Baldo,

yeah I understood that. The point I was trying to make is that selling
DVD's in the e-shop requires quite a large investment and this might
drive the price per DVD up to the point that nobody would be interested
in buying them anymore..

Bart

Op 12-nov-04 om 10:26 heeft Cesarano, Baldassarre het volgende
geschreven: