[Bf-docboard] Optimized images??

Stefano Selleri selleri at det.unifi.it
Mon Nov 8 09:04:21 CET 2004

Hi,

Volunteers are very welcome... we are in shortage lately!

CVS access is limited to few (2) people. It has more or less always been
like that. New submissions are made here, on mailing list or, if big,
directly mailing CVS admins, who evaluate the submission and, eventually,
commit it.

Would you please be more specific on 'optimizing' images?
Most of them are PNG and few JPGs, hence lossy but even more compressed.

They are a lot, yes, that's why D/L size is so huge.

Actually I'm currently setting resolutions right, so that images will show
correctly on PDF.

For your CVS error, I do not get any error, and I'm using WinCVS too, but
I'm not an expert, so I'll bug some SysAdmin for info.

Stefano