[Bf-docboard] Optimized images/CVS

Omar Modesto viernes_trece at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 01:40:01 CET 2004

Okay, I just finished downloading the whole Blender Manual CVS, but I got
the following message at the end:

cvs server: failed to create lock directory for `/cvsroot/docboard'
(/cvsroot/docboard/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/cvsroot/docboard'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Will this be a problem?

Also, who do I ask for permission to submit stuff with CVS? (it seems like
the easest way, since it's a considerably big amount of image folders).

Thanks in advance.