[Bf-docboard] Typos

Alexander Ewering bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:22:41 +0100 (CET)

Sorry, I'm not a native English speaker, but I'm still arrogant enough to
post my findings in the "Your first animation in 30 minutes" Chapter in
the documentation ;-)

"In the following allactions" -> "From now, all actions"

"assumed that you have read the whole the chapter"
->
"assumed that you have read the whole chapter"

"shorthand for these kind of actions."
->
"shorthand for these kinds of actions."

"This sequence, which let you select"
->
"This sequence, which lets you select"

"In any case, this is not a great issues"
->
"In any case, this is not a great issue"

"Figure 10 show this sequence."
->
"Figure 10 shows this sequence."

"Try to get to something like that shown in Figure 11."
->
"Try to get something like what is shown in Figure 11."

"We don't care of elbows"
->
"We don't care about elbows"

"in their original location!"
->
"at their original location!"

" In Blender, scaling, rotating and other mesh modifications occur either
with respect to the cursor position, or the object center or the baricentrum
of the selected items, depending on which of the four buttons"

-> Uhm? 3 options, but 4 buttons? We're missing "or with respect to the
centers of the individual objects"

"This is a rough figure at best,"
->
"This is a rough model at best,"

(figure is the wrong word)

"Be sure to set both the two NumButtons below to 2"
->
"Be sure to set both of the NumButtons below to 2"

"The scale factor will now vary in discrete steps of value 0.1."
->
"The scale factor will now vary in discrete steps of 0.1 units."

OK, I'm stopping here for now.