[Bf-docboard] Blender tutorials Guide 3 idea and web tutorial list

Christian Plessl bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:49:56 +0200

> Suggestions on the best format would be welcome. I am sure you are all
> familiar with what is going on at 3dbuzz.com. I would like to have
> something similar to the VTM's (Video training Modules) for blender and I
> am will probably produce them for my students any way.
>
> Would there be room at blender.org or Blender3d.com to host such a thing?
>
> Here are some samples
>  - http://home.att.net\~cs221\bTV-Navigating-Buttons.zip (zipped DivX 5,
> uses a split screen approach showing command window. Approx 5 MB
>
>  - http://home.att.net/~cs221b/bTV-Keyframe-part1.avi (MS MPEG4 - This is
> not streaming - would be best to download first. Approx 10 MB

Just wanted to encourage you to continue this effort. Training videos would be
really helpfull for blender newbies like me. It's very interesting to learn
from experienced users how they use blender. I think this is an added value
compared to text only tutorials.

Regards,
 Christian