[Bf-docboard] Greets and Questions

Mike Norton bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 09:49:24 -0700

Hi everyone.  This is ManO,

Hi Ton and B@RT!

Guys, I am so very impressed with how blender is taking off.  It is very
exciting even though I have been away from the community for a little while.
But im back :-)

I am getting ready to put together a full High School curriculum using
Blender.  And I have been trolling around the projects area.  I am very
interested in the manual project as this gives me plenty of material for my
students.

I would like to help in any way possible.  Which leads to a few questions.

1.  Is there a message archive for the mail list so I do not ask redundant
questions?
2.  What is the source for the manual?  Can I edit it and put it into a
slightly different arrangement on the page for producing a school text book?
3.  I have downloaded the PDF but there are some problems with a few pages
over running the margins.  I would like to help with this.  But I would need
to lay it out in Windows and not on a Open platform piece of software as I
am not familiar with any of the Tex packages.

I would also like to put together a disk ISO for the book using the samples
and some extras used in tutorials.

Well, sorry for the going on, and my apologies if I have restated things
that have been asked over and over.

It is good to be back.  Keep up the GREAT work!

Mike Norton
aka ManO