[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.3 book

Ton Roosendaal bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:41:55 +0200

Hi all,

With the NoStarch publisher I've discussed a concept for a relative
easy-todo new Blender book. It won't involve writing new material (with
occasional exceptions when something really misses) but more like
editing & updating of old material (tuto guides, manual 2.0, gamekit)
and the new stuff of the docboard.

We need an editor for this job... I expect some 2 months of work
(july/august), for which the editor can get paid of course. Especially
someone feeling comfortable with accepting the responsibility for it.

Since it is a commercial product, I rather not discuss the concept
(title, etc) in public at this list. People interested in doing this
can email me for more details.

Thanks!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org