[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
08 Jan 2003 20:46:31 +0100

Hi,

while I do agree on the need of high-res images, I don't think we can
expect the Blender Foundation to host a project of the size that this
could become if we include 10-40MB images.. (I'm not only talking about
storage space, but mainly about bandwidth). Maybe we can take another
look at my previous suggestion to store and distribute the original
.blend files in these cases and render them when we need a
high-resolution file?

Bart