[Bf-docboard] less graphics

Alex Heizer bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 13:01:10 -0600

It does look like GiMP decomposes it into 4 separate images, one color
each. It also took my mostly-green test image and gave me 3 black images
and all the colors assigned to the yellow channel.  Hmm...  Looks like
it's designed for some rudimentary colorsep processing, but still not
ready for print, unless I need to adjust some settings...

It also doesn't save in EPS format. At least my version of the Linux
port, which is pretty recent.

Alex