[Bf-docboard] FW: bf-docboard added to Gmane

Karsten Dambekalns bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:22:19 +0100

On Mit, Nov 27, 2002 at 02:35:19 +0100, G@l Buki wrote:

> Only thing is that the archiv is webbased, I like to have the Mails
> local on the computer. Of course you could download it but there is
> more work to it.

Well, at least with most Unix-base mail clients as well as with
Mozilla and Netscape you can just drop the mbox file into your mail
folder on disk and have it set up.

This is what I did when subscribing to catch up :)

Regards,
Karsten
--
Don't worry. We can all be idiotic for 3 days and then have
a bright 5 minute stretch. Mine was half an hour ago.

And next one is on 2004.                  (Martin Langhoff)