[Bf-docboard] What I would like to work on.

Bart Veldhuizen bart@vrotvrot.com
16 Nov 2002 08:57:08 +0100

Hi Nathan,

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 21:44, Nathan Vegdahl wrote:
>    I think it might be helpful if people would make a
> post that summarizes the areas of the documentation
> proccess that they would like to work on.
>
>    For me:
>    1) Coding style guidelines
>    2) Writing developer documentation

Excellent suggestion! I hope everyone here will follow it.

My main interests are to get this project moving and maybe contribute
some articles/tutorials. I'm not very interested in writing reference
material.

>    I think I'll let other people decide on the details
> of the system (such as file formats, the documentation
> workflow, etc.).

Will do! :)

--
Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>